Over coach/bags?

I completely understand. I have 5 duffes, 2 isabelles, 2 courtenays, 2 carry all, 3 mini duffes, and 4 pennies. I also have a hard time returning them but sometimes I will exchange to other items.

:PUgh- this is me, too! I'm a "style hoarder"- when I find the style that works for me I get it in several colors and then I never know which one to carry!

:smile::smile:
Add me to that number! I have 6 Candaces, 4 East West Gallery Totes, 2 Mollys and more multiples I can't remember at the moment. :P

I'm the same way! I have tunnel vision when it comes to my bags. We will not talk about how many Lindseys, Sophias, and Sabrinas I own.

I just feel like I am always looking for the perfect bag! I find it so frustrating..lol ..I am using a Kate Spade tote right now for the spring/summer so I will try to find a new bag for fall...I am thinking a smaller Phoebe may do the trick. :cool:

Is this where the meeting is??? :nuts: My name is MiaBorsa, and I'm a pursaholic. Thanks for all the posts, ladies. I could have written several of them word-for-word. It's nice to know I'm not alone with my obsession.

Love this. For years I've had the six month pin statement by my avatar. Will NEVER get one. Thank goodness this doesn't affect my liver or I'd have been gone a long time ago.