Over 8 Months in the Making: A True Classic Reveal

Here she is next to her big sis, the jumbo. Which one do you prefer? (My DD liked the reissue better!)

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    165.7 KB · Views: 173
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    178 KB · Views: 167
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    172.7 KB · Views: 169
You sound like me :P I, too, must carry a tote to work. I was thinking that I was crazy to want to bring an extra bag to work just so I could see it :smile:

May I ask which tote you bring to work? I kinda want a new tote (probably won't get one any time soon though) but I am resistant to buying an expensive one because I beat up my work bag. It must go over the stroller in the morning (have a long strap), must fit a ton (laptop, files, shoes to change in, snack, etc.), have a zipper, be able to take a beating, and be somewhat stylish and under $500. It's hard for me to find another one that fits the bill. I bought a BV leather tote once for work and it was a disaster. Too nice and too small. So if you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear any :smile:

Haha...girl I have had the same thought! So many times I've wanted to bring a smaller bag, but it's not really practical unless there is an event that I have to go to after work. Then it makes perfect sense to pack the reissue in my tote. :biggrin:

Normally I bring my LV Cabas Rivington or Dior Soft tote because it holds my wallet, keys, phone, makeup case, mittens, tissue, gum, key fob, shoes and bottle of water. Yeah I don't pack light! :lol: Then I have my laptop case separately which makes me look something like a bag lady at times! I also really like the Longchamp le pliage. Very durable, has a zipper and should be well under the $500 price. I am just not sure how long the strap is, it might not fit over a stroller. I know my gf who just had a baby uses hers a lot though, especially when traveling. Oh...there is Cole Haan too! They make some great totes and they cost about $250ish depending on the style. HTH!

Haha...girl I have had the same thought! So many times I've wanted to bring a smaller bag, but it's not really practical unless there is an event that I have to go to after work. Then it makes perfect sense to pack the reissue in my tote. :biggrin:

Normally I bring my LV Cabas Rivington or Dior Soft tote because it holds my wallet, keys, phone, makeup case, mittens, tissue, gum, key fob, shoes and bottle of water. Yeah I don't pack light! :lol: Then I have my laptop case separately which makes me look something like a bag lady at times! I also really like the Longchamp le pliage. Very durable, has a zipper and should be well under the $500 price. I am just not sure how long the strap is, it might not fit over a stroller. I know my gf who just had a baby uses hers a lot though, especially when traveling. Oh...there is Cole Haan too! They make some great totes and they cost about $250ish depending on the style. HTH!
Thank you Nico_79 for responding :smile: I took my reissue to work yesterday and it ended up being a pain with the other huge tote I was carrying (some people bumped into it on the bus and I kept worrying about it all day). I think I will leave it at home during the work week as sad at that is. :hrmm:

Thank you for the suggestions about totes. I will think about the Longchamp. I love the Dior Soft tote but it is too small for my needs (I know, I lug around A LOT). I will admire it from afar!