Over 5 days and 5 posts, account still disabled?

And if thats so then how could it show differently in some posts and not others?

I believe it has something to do with how the database is appended; which records contain the Sig and which don't. Not sure how else to explain it.

I believe it has something to do with how the database is appended; which records contain the Sig and which don't. Not sure how else to explain it.

Interesting, regardless of how its true. I wonder (but not that much :biggrin: ) if a signature can be different in two places. All we see here is yes sig and no sig but I suspect it cant.

PS: Thanks for changing your sig's song. Although I do like him, I can read Phil Collins and not hum it for hours afterwards. I was having a hard time though with Eleanor Rigby... :biggrin:

Last edited:
I wonder (but not that much ) if a signature can be different in two places.

Doesn't seem so. I only changed mine a few days ago, but if you look at post 152 on the previous page made back in Nov, the new lyrics appear. I don't know for sure if a post made without a Sig will eventually update and contain it.

Is that a new requirement regarding starting threads? Because I swear that my first post on the forum was my own thread. And that was just last July. (I can't confirm it because the search function is down.)

Is that a new requirement regarding starting threads? Because I swear that my first post on the forum was my own thread. And that was just last July. (I can't confirm it because the search function is down.)

I think this is an excellent idea and will reduce the number of spammers we see -- I remember a night not too long ago where someone joined tPF and had racked up like 30 posts in one night and they were all spam msgs created and posted in various forums -- I don't think it'll eliminate it completely, but I think spammers are less likely to create a user name, post msgs here and there for 5 days and then come back to spam us!

Well I am eagerly waiting for to be able to create a thread and make a formal introduction.

At the moment, I am forced to reply to threads...

Oh and by the way, it's hard to just make posts to maintain this requirement...

Last edited by a moderator: