Outstanding October 2019 purchases post here!!!

Picked up a monogram shawl and a jungle double zip pouch. It’s amazing when collections are supposedly sold out, you eventually will find someone to get you an item. Been consistently told the jungle pouch was sold out but I didn’t give up!!
Congrats beautiful purchases it looks amazing on you

Just picked up the new Coeur Battant and I'm really enjoying the fresh scent! Adding this to my Attrape-Reves and Mille Feux. I think I'm officially done with my LV scent collection - three feels like more than enough to rotate through. The CB smells a little more spring/summer for me - but fortunately it's still hot in Texas so no problem there! View attachment 4557774
Enjoy your beautiful perfumes.

I feel like their is definitely jungle items still out there! They are just selective with where they go. It’s really to bad that they play this game. They say they are sold out for weeks! I ask if it’s a return and told no. Was told they are not making anymore jungle at all! Okay, so how did this piece come available?!? Lol

I agree! When I called I was asked if I had purchased from LV before and for my phone number to look up my account. I purchased the Kirigami and OTG within the last month. It took a while for her to come back on the line to say that this limited edition item is completely sold out. I’m wondering if my time on hold was to check my worthiness....If the line is and has been sold out for a while, why keep it as “call for availability” on the website and why not tell people who inquire about it immediately.

When I bought my DE Speedy 30B, I thought it was going to be THE perfect bag for me. It ticked off all the boxes, right size, crossbody, worry free DE pattern. But I don't LOVE it like I thought I would. Some of it is practical, I found getting in and out of Speedy a little clunky, but some I can't really explain. But like you, I have other bags that makes me smile a little every time I look at it, while I use my Speedy only when it serves a purpose for a specific trip/day.

If you don't absolutely love it, then find something else that makes your heart sing. You know there's a bag out there with your name on it :P
That happened to me too with the speedyb 30 in de - just felt too clunky and awkward. Returned for a Neverfull mm in de - love, love.

505DD764-A8F5-4BB3-A5DE-45BED794CB7D.jpeg

I believe this is my most loved Bag! I love it!!! It fits what I need. I just purchased Neverfull GM and I haven’t shown it any love! I added my extra strap that I use with Neo Noe and added a lock for zipper.

Big thanx! To everyone who said wax paper helps with the zipper, it moved like butter now! I know the new ones are going to be released, but I love this model.

I actually got this about a week ago. I have been wanting this bag for months now but I don’t live close to LV store and wanted to try it on before buying. Finally made the drive out to the store. Honestly, I’m not sure what to think about the Speedy. Something is bothering me about it but I can’t put my finger on it. I went ahead with the purchase so I could try it on at home. I’ve pulled it out of the box several times but I’m still unsure! Would love any feedback. Would you keep or return?
What about the rivoli pm!?

Reactions: KLP2015
Wow!! I’m so jealous you got ahold of these. Good for you! How did you find the favorite?!
My SA originally got me the DE for pickup. But this location just so happened to receive the mono today and it wasn’t reserved for someone, so she gave me the option to buy it if I wanted it. It also just so happened to be my lucky day that they had the mini pochette available today (including one in DE that I didn’t get) :biggrin: