Outlets close to DC

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies, I am spending two months this summer in DC and would love to check out some outlets if there are any nearby. I won't have a car while I'm there so that's the only downfall. Any suggestions about good outlets? Thanks :smile:

2. depending on how much effort you want to put into it, you could take metro out to a bus stop to Dulles airport and if they do busses from there to Leesburg that would work. or take a bus to dulles mall and get on the loudoun bus service down rt 7 and that will circle past the outlet in leesburg.
    you could always rent a zip car and hit hagerstown 1 1/2 hrs out in the west, 45min to leesburg, and go east to queenstown about an hr give or take.

3. Thanks for the info :smile: I don't think I dare drive in DC LOL

4. honestly, its no worse or better than any other major city. I would give yourself the benefit of the doubt.

5. How about Williamsburg, Va. They have a pretty good size outlet. You can even ride a train from DC to Williamsburg and back.

6. That's a good idea, thanks :smile:

Not like I neeed an outlet, I have one near where my parents' live... but still! more is always better