Outlet Spy Pics!

Interesting how you are always able to get so many bags that no one else can or are supposedly long gone! Please share your secret!
I have shared a 1 billion times. Anyone can get them. I’m shocked you think I am the only person that gets what they want. Lol. I have great SA and SM. I am not afraid to drive far. I take time and research. It’s a lot of work. But for ME it’s worth it. I will never pay $1200 for a dreamer tattoo tote but I will at 70 off. All my worth pays off for me and my friends

I have shared a 1 billion times. Anyone can get them. I’m shocked you think I am the only person that gets what they want. Lol. I have great SA and SM. I am not afraid to drive far. I take time and research. It’s a lot of work. But for ME it’s worth it. I will never pay $1200 for a dreamer tattoo tote but I will at 70 off. All my worth pays off for me and my friends
That’s awesome! I really admire your perseverance!

you are awesome!!!

Reactions: SittinInCoach
I think that Coach wants to "quietly" sell their inventory at outlets and online with as little publicity or access as possible, so that they can try to maintain an illusion of exclusivity and sell at least some bags at the inflated full price. But the problem is their production. They make way too many of the bags to just sneak them into a far flung outlet or two quietly. Because they sell huge quantities at the outlet price, that effectively becomes the real price and no one really will pay the full price. It's not that Coach is the only brand to have outlets. They just overproduce and send far too many full price bags to outlets. Many years ago I used to have a problem with this. I tried to figure out why I was upset. It was because I wanted my bags to hold their value in case I wanted to sell them and buy something else.

But now I just see Coach as a contemporary bag maker that makes some beautiful bags that can be had at a great price, but also makes a lot of cheap crap that can be found everywhere at a variety of prices. You can overpay for a Coach bag even at the outlet if you catch the wrong sale. You can get a great price on a quality bag if you get a coupon. I now buy a couple of high quality bags a year at the online outlet only with a coupon. I am very satisfied with what I buy, and I don't plan on reselling them so I don't care if the price goes down further.

Unfortunately for Coach both their crappy bags and their high-quality bags carry the same brand label, and that is why Coach has such a hard time playing in the same league as more expensive bag companies. They should have cut back on the production of their full price line to meet demand. I don't see that happening any time soon....

I think that Coach wants to "quietly" sell their inventory at outlets and online with as little publicity or access as possible, so that they can try to maintain an illusion of exclusivity and sell at least some bags at the inflated full price. But the problem is their production. They make way too many of the bags to just sneak them into a far flung outlet or two quietly. Because they sell huge quantities at the outlet price, that effectively becomes the real price and no one really will pay the full price. It's not that Coach is the only brand to have outlets. They just overproduce and send far too many full price bags to outlets. Many years ago I used to have a problem with this. I tried to figure out why I was upset. It was because I wanted my bags to hold their value in case I wanted to sell them and buy something else.

But now I just see Coach as a contemporary bag maker that makes some beautiful bags that can be had at a great price, but also makes a lot of cheap crap that can be found everywhere at a variety of prices. You can overpay for a Coach bag even at the outlet if you catch the wrong sale. You can get a great price on a quality bag if you get a coupon. I now buy a couple of high quality bags a year at the online outlet only with a coupon. I am very satisfied with what I buy, and I don't plan on reselling them so I don't care if the price goes down further.

Unfortunately for Coach both their crappy bags and their high-quality bags carry the same brand label, and that is why Coach has such a hard time playing in the same league as more expensive bag companies. They should have cut back on the production of their full price line to meet demand. I don't see that happening any time soon....

Thank you for this post, I think it is spot on!

Reactions: ltbag

I have purchased both retail and outlet for years and I have never once received a coupon. Do they come in the mail, email or on receipts?

I see Coach bags (new collection and vintage bags) on The Real Real all the time.
I know - I was told they only take certain Coach bags - they would not take mine even though they were high end and in pristine condition - I dont know why - I think they only take certain kinds of Coach - at least that is what the white glove service lady told me - - they took all my Balenciaga and Kate Spade though