Outlet Jaquetta query

Okay well if you gut feeling is that she is telling the truth then you have the option of selling it on:yes: although it is a lovely colour you could use it for a bit before selling it!

I know exactly what you mean.. i had that with two bags.. one moved on without being used and the other one i had for a few months and it kept niggling me.. it was eventually sold off on ebay.

You have to love the bag, not convince yourself to keep it.

Yes that is exactly right. I now feel that the bag must be real but won't love it however my concern is that if I ebay it straight away then the new buyer may have the same doubts I had. I'm not sure if other buyers will be as fussy and picky as I am.

Tiree, did she mention in the listing that one of the studs was different? If not then you are within your rights to send it back for a refund.. I am only saying this because you have decided to sell her and the least hassle you would get is by sending it back! If she did mention it, then i wouldnt worry too much as im sure it will sell quite well as it is does look quite pretty and unusual in that colour :yes:

What a shame Tiree! I think I would let it authenticate by Mulberry. If Mulberry states it is a fake, you can get your money back through paypal and if it turns out to be authentic, you have the proof if you decide to sell it.

I agree with Bagcrazy, get it authenticated by Mulberry. It will give you peace of mind and you won't have to worry if you try and resell it, because you'll have the authentication letter to accompany it.