Outlet Jaquetta query

Tiree, sorry I just caught up on this thread now and realised you have sent it off for authentication:tup: You said below that she never mentioned the faulty stud, well you could open an item not as described dispute with ebay. I really do hate it when sellers on ebay refuse refunds even when they havent described faults etc etc. Im just too stubborn and dont give up if im not happy and I think the seller has been unfair!:blah:

Great news - hope the sale goes well... (on the other hand are you sure you don't want use her now you know she's real? It's so beautiful & unusual colour!)

Great news - hope the sale goes well... (on the other hand are you sure you don't want use her now you know she's real? It's so beautiful & unusual colour!)

Ratrat, I've thought about using it for work but I use a Paul Frank Satchel which is great for my files. My work is very very casual, working with kids, and i tend to underdress as I can come home covered in paint and glue so I feel it would be a waste to use for work.

I think I'll pop it on ebay for a 'steal'. I'm not going to put it high, just want a quick sale with no fuss...I hate ebay.