Outlet finds

Apr 15, 2009
Haven't shopped Coach for a long time. Went to outlet and found this MFF Ashley carryall in berry. Also got the new zip around Madison wallet, a patent ID lanyard that I use for my bus pass (got in car accident 2 years ago in snow going to outlet store) and a rose colored wool/silk scarf. Hope to have another Coach shopping trip soon.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 489
Very cute! I have the same zip around wallet. Wish I would've waited until outlet price. Sorry to hear about your accident. I crashed in the rain once and now if the roads are wet my whole body gets tense when I'm driving. Don't have to worry about that much where I live now.

Very cute! I have the same zip around wallet. Wish I would've waited until outlet price. Sorry to hear about your accident. I crashed in the rain once and now if the roads are wet my whole body gets tense when I'm driving. Don't have to worry about that much where I live now.

The wallet was marked down to 199, got 50% then 30%, so $70.

Haven't shopped Coach for a long time. Went to outlet and found this MFF Ashley carryall in berry. Also got the new zip around Madison wallet, a patent ID lanyard that I use for my bus pass (got in car accident 2 years ago in snow going to outlet store) and a rose colored wool/silk scarf. Hope to have another Coach shopping trip soon.

I love that bag! I have been drooling over it on the FOS for months! Love the set!