Outlet finds this week

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

I found this bag in the Barstow factory store. It was for breast cancer awarness month. You buy a coupon for $1.00 and areceive a 25% discount. I thought it would be a great bang around bag. It's light weight and pretty. It doesn't show well but the body is a beautiful, very pale lavender. With all the discounts, it came to $113.37 out the door.

2. [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

4. Very pretty! I'm hitting the outlet tonight, hope to find something good! :graucho:

5. [​IMG]

I found this little silver beauty in the Lake Arrowhead factory store. Marked down to $99.00 dollars and with extra 20% discount I walked out the door for $ 86.13.

6. [​IMG]

I found this silver beauty at the Lake Arrowhead factory store, walked out the door for $86.13.

7. [​IMG]

8. [​IMG]

9. Congrats on two great bags!

10. Beautiful! Pretty bags, and awesome prices! Congrats!

11. Congrats on two beautiful bags! Love the colors and style of the spectator, and the silver bag looks so cute!

Did you find that nice little colorful button fob at the outlet too? Very nice!

Any modeling shots?

12. Nice finds, makes me want to go to the outlet!!

13. what is that silver bag called? it's cute!!

14. I've had the button fob for about 4-5 years. I think I bought that one in one foof the FP boutiques.

15. Cute! I love the spectator!