OTG east west print look dated? Or speedy 20 instead?

Syo

O.G.
May 28, 2013
I’m trying to decide to either get OTG east west in reverse print or speedy 20 in monogram/DE. I’m wondering if in time the giant print for the OTG will look dated because of the giant LV symbols? Or if I should just go for the classic print instead. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• IMG_2289.jpeg
    IMG_2289.jpeg
    142.1 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_2281.jpeg
    IMG_2281.jpeg
    144.2 KB · Views: 144
I vote speedy 20 :biggrin: Maybe the sac plat would be an option to the E/W OTG if you prefer a bag with a more angular silhouette.

Attachments

• IMG_0835.jpeg
    IMG_0835.jpeg
    128.2 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: Syo
The On the Go. Vuitton deliberately always says "canvas" or "coated canvas", but never ever mentions what is it coated with :biggrin: PVC :biggrin: Which is perfectly OK, we don't mind, but please give me at least a little bit of leather for 2000+ dollars, and if possible, I wanna hold it by touching leather, not PVC.

Thanks for the info. I didn’t know.

Reactions: BULL
Maybe I can provide more points for you to consider:

1) What kind of things do you have to carry as an essential?

2) Is it tight-fit when you put all your stuff? Are you playing Tetris when you put your stuff in? Do you want some empty space for small ad hoc stuff, or that’s not necessary?

3) Personally, I want to have the option of putting a small umbrella, but my small umbrella is 20-21cm long, so that would be a really tight fit in my speedy 20 (have to angle it). I still like my speedy 20 but I use it on days when I know I won’t need an umbrella.

4) Also I saw a YouTuber analyzed this: you pay way lesser to get the speedy than OTG series. Somehow OTGs is priced way higher than speedies… I agree with her. In my country, speedy 20 cost $3.1k while OTG EW cost $4k+! That’s almost $1000 more!

5) The space for the OTG EW is actually very limited, although it looks wide. But if you have long-ish personal items you want in the bag, then OTG EW is your bag. If all your items don’t have specifications like that, just usual sized, then speedy 20 might be more value for money and useful.

Reactions: BULL