Orlando Outlets

LegacyGirl

I ♥ Chuck Bass
Mar 22, 2008
Premium has Whisky and Siggy Gigis (which I bought a Camel and now I am sofa king banned from Coach), Rose Leighs, Alis, Pleated Ergo totes, French Wallets and the flap.

Prime has Madeline and Madison Clutch, Rasin Leigh, Camel Lilly, Pleated Ergo totes, French wallets, Bleaker items, Hamptons stripe items, and I'm sure I missed a few.

I've bought wayyyyy too much stuff these past weeks so I am :busted:banned::ban::banned:for a very long time. At least I got my Gigi!!:graucho:

Premium has Whisky and Siggy Gigis (which I bought a Camel and now I am sofa king banned from Coach), Rose Leighs, Alis, Pleated Ergo totes, French Wallets and the flap.

Prime has Madeline and Madison Clutch, Rasin Leigh, Camel Lilly, Pleated Ergo totes, French wallets, Bleaker items, Hamptons stripe items, and I'm sure I missed a few.

I've bought wayyyyy too much stuff these past weeks so I am :busted:banned::ban::banned:for a very long time. At least I got my Gigi!!:graucho:

Wow Im glad you did well there! I was there a week and a half ago and they had NADA!!!!! All signature stuff, and a few beat-up looking pleated ergo totes in natural.

im telling you donnalynn make the trip to AC!! you wont regret it. when i was there it was covered in legacy, and they all looked good except for 1 leigh had a few scratches on it. theyll probably be getting more stuff in soon after the labor day sales.

How much is the Gigi at the outlets? I may get one, but since it's not at my outlet -ever-, I will have to get it on ebay and I don't want to get ripped off if I do buy it thru there. :P

Oh and TX I would put your name on the list at the Outlet that's how I got mine. They called me yesterday morning and saved it for me. They'll be getting a lot more soon. I'm also on the list for the Teal one. I'm not 100% sure I'm keeping the Camel, even though its a beautiful color.

Hi Everyone,
I got crazy lucky at the outlet this past Saturday during the Labor Day sales. I picked up the Siggy GIGI (for $419.99) and the siggy orange stripped wallet ( 159.99) when I got the the register the Siggy Gigi rang up for $319 and the wallet for $53.99 and I had a $150 Coach GC and another $25.50 from a Lucky Rewards Master Card. So my total cost out of pocket was $233!!!!! Talking about a good day!!!!