original retail price of CL black python simple 100s?

shoecrazy

O.G.
Oct 3, 2007
Hi, does anyone know what the original retail price of the CL black python simple 100 pumps was? I bought a pair on eBay at an astronomical price, but have recently decided that I bought a lot of my CLs a half size too small (after trying on a pair of simples in a 39 and realizing how much more comfortable they were). So I'm thinking about selling them, but feel guilty about passing on the super-inflated price to the next owner.

Thanks!

My roccia python simple pump was $715, but that is after a 10% discount for opening a saks account. I am not sure how much black python is.

Sorry about having to sell all your shoes. That part is not fun, but having to buy new ones--that's where all the fun and joy is.

I think that the python simple pumps are actuall $795 now, when I picked them up last season they were about $765 but of course the price continues to go up every season. One of the things I hate about CL shoes and the weak dollar.

What size are the python simple pumps? I would love to find a pair in black python?