Original JUC or SM JUC for my Stack

gayeknl

Apr 6, 2013
Hello everybody, I need your help to choose between original and small JUC for my Stack.
I have Love bracelet in size 16 and I am worried that original JUC will look big on my wrist.
Can you share your stacks if you have similar size wrists?

4001A9A2-5DFE-4DE6-8385-174035CDF57E.jpeg

Hello everybody, I need your help to choose between original and small JUC for my Stack.
I have Love bracelet in size 16 and I am worried that original JUC will look big on my wrist.
Can you share your stacks if you have similar size wrists?

View attachment 4782034

love your stack!! May I ask if you leave your VCA on 24/7 like your love? I wanted to get this exact VCA to stack with my love but wasn’t sure if it could be kept on 24/7.

love your stack!! May I ask if you leave your VCA on 24/7 like your love? I wanted to get this exact VCA to stack with my love but wasn’t sure if it could be kept on 24/7.

Also wondering this about your VCA, I was wanting a VCA bracelet but was worried about the MOP getting wet, as I've heard it's not good to get it wet :huh:

Hello,
Thank you very much... My SA in VCA did not recommend to wear 24/7 since MOP is very sensitive and water might cause damage on MOP.
I wear VCA when is go out for occasion.

Hello,
Thank you very much... My SA in VCA did not recommend to wear 24/7 since MOP is very sensitive and water might cause damage on MOP.
I wear VCA when is go out for occasion.
I wear my MOP VCA all day every day (but that's cause I don't baby my jewelry since I sincerely believe the amount of time you spend with it is worth every scratch) The MOP will have shrinkage (haven't seen it happen to mine yet) SA says it may happen but it may not be noticeable - and if you do decide you don't like how the shrinkage looks - you can always take it in stores and they'll replace the stone for a charge. I think sweet sizes less than $200 and bigger ones less than $300. I think the price is worth it to have daily wear and not worrying about taking it on and off and potentially losing it etc.

PS: But with the 5 motif bracelet, I'd advise against daily wear without taking off as well (since that's ALOT of stones to replace) LOL.

Reactions: Mjxxsyd