Original coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jemmyma

Jemmyma
Oct 17, 2020
Hi i just bought a coach marvel hand bag with 50% discount at an outlet. How can i know whether it is original or not? I also found that the same pattern was sold very cheap at shopee. How come?

Hi i just bought a coach marvel hand bag with 50% discount at an outlet. How can i know whether it is original or not? I also found that the same pattern was sold very cheap at shopee. How come?
Welcome to the Purse Forum!

You need to post here in the Authenticate this Coach thread: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/authenticate-this-coach-see-first-post-for-format.889527/unread The ladies there know Coach like no one else, they will help you.

Please make sure you read post #1 in the thread linked before posting. Good luck!

Reactions: Hurrem1001
If you bought it from the Coach outlet I'm not quite sure why you are wondering about authenticity. As for the collection, it is a made for outlet collection so you seeing very low resale prices might reflect that.
Yeah you are absolutely right :smile: actually i did post the picture of the bag and the lable too. The bag was made from Vietnam.

Status
Not open for further replies.