Original Black Grace Revealed!

Lynnia

Eureka
O.G.
Mar 11, 2008
So I have this friend, see, at my new job. I'm grooming her to join TPF. She's got the genetic makeup to become a true bag freak, but I'm still acclimating her to the Ways of the Bag.

Incidentally, I helped her buy the Original Royal MAM on Bonanzle recently. It was an amazing deal, and when it arrived, she loved it, but thinks MAMs may be too small for her. So of course, I bought the Royal MAM from her! :P :nuts: And I love it! But that's a reveal for tomorrow.... :graucho:

Anyhoo. She mentioned she has an old RM -- what she thought was a MAB. She brought it in today and it's an Original Black Grace! Stunning, pebbled but silky smooth leather, electric blue zipper tracks, long unfinished skinny tassles, leopard lining.... OMG.

I insisted on taking pix. They're with my camera phone, but they get the job done:

photo8.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

photo-21.jpg

photo7.jpg

I'm so glad my RM sisters appreciate it! Everyone here think I'm bonkers.

That original Black leather (and original Chocolate) is UNbelievable. Nothing like it.

Holy Shizzz......that is one gorgeous bag!! :faint: I have always wanted an old-school Grace myself...is your pal taking bids? :graucho:

(ITA with SS, btw -- $50 seems like a very fair price!!!) :yes:

Thanks for the photos, Lynnia!! They are scrumptious!!!