Organizing nikki

cola262

addicted
O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
Just bought a nikki. I looove how it looks but what was I thinking??? I have trouble with hobos and north south bags and this one is both. I'm afraid it will be a black hole inside.

Anyone use any organizers you can recommend or show a picture of the inside of your Nikki???

I use the 3 panel pockets for cell phone, keys and anything else I want to be able to reach in and find quickly. The rest I put in wristlets or cases and honestly, I don't find it all that bad inside any of my bags since I have organized with those. I can switch bags really quickly now too.

I use the 3 panel pockets for cell phone, keys and anything else I want to be able to reach in and find quickly. The rest I put in wristlets or cases and honestly, I don't find it all that bad inside any of my bags since I have organized with those. I can switch bags really quickly now too.

*~*This is exactly what I do...I actually bought an MBMJ key pouch to keep my keys in, and everything else I keep in pouches. The loose stuff (gum, mirror, mints, etc.) I keep in the zipper pouch of my Nikki. That way, everything I need is easily accessible.*~*

Thanks tracy, Hisgg and luvsit!!

I actually didn't even know about those inside pockets. Lol I really didn't do my research on the one and I'm usually good about it.

Maybe I won't need an organizer then? Hmm