Ordering through the 1888 number?

HandbagAshley

Got my HG!
O.G.
Dec 26, 2006
When you place an order over the phone with Coach and they give you a confirmation number, can you use that to check the status online? Will you still receive an email confirmation? I like to track my orders. The last order is for my boss and I wanted to let her know when it would be in. If anyone knows the answers, please help. Thanks! :shrugs:

I just emailed Coach and they replied saying that tomorrow I will be able to see the order status online.

Sorry for being weird...but, when I order something I like to see that I've ordered it, ya know? And also I can give the order status website to my boss and she can check it and know that the order has been placed.

I ordered from Coach about one week ago. Using my confirmation number, I was able to check the status online (though I did get an email confirmation too). It took about 2 days before it left the warehouse, but I was even able to tell that my item had shipped before they sent the FedEx tracking number to my email. Overall, the item was here in four days.

You're right. I ordered something today at 3:00 EST and it's already up on the order status page as "In the Warehouse". I paid to have it expedited and since I live in Florida that means overnight from Jacksonville. So I should get it Tuesday. I ordered something Saturday and it will probably come the same time. I ordered the Saturday invoice online though. Never called to order anything before. Thanks for answering my question! :biggrin: