Ordering BV online from Singapore

sngsk

O.G.
Jun 20, 2008
Hi everyone...I'm pretty new to BV. Just managed to get myself a long wallet in Turbolence abt a couple of weeks back and I am addicted!:P

Am now thinking of ordering a BV bag from Saks online. They said they can ship it to Singapore for an additional $50. The retail price of the bag is much lower than that in Singapore. However, my only concern is how much the bag will be taxed upon arrival in Singapore. If the difference in price is only going to be a couple of hundred or so after tax, I'm thinking I'd much rather get it from the boutique in Singapore and save myself the worry of whether or not it will arrive etc. Has anybody here from Singapore ordered a bag online? Would appreciate any piece of advice. TIA!

you could get them from british online retailers like netaporter, browns and matches. The bag will be delivered with customs duty built into the online retail price, which i think is comparable to US prices. If UK taxes are deducted from the price, which i think they should be, the bag will be even cheaper. they also offer 'free' return shipping too, the cost having been included in the initial shipping charge (about 20-30 pounds usually).
Downside is that the selections at these websites are quite limited...
Happy shopping!