Order from www.yoox.com

oneoftheguys

Dec 2, 2009
I was wondering if anyone has had a problem ordering from yoox.com. Last Sunday I ordered a Alexander Mcqueen scarf off of yoox, at an unbeatable price, and it was different. It was Orange and had a little ninja on it. (cutting to the nitty gritty). Flash forward to me callin them on monday asking about the status of the item. First woman gives me a crazy story about she has to make sure the payment went through. So i assured her the charge already hit the card, what could we do to get this process moving. She says she will email the distributuion warehouse and see what the hold up is. Tuesday goes buy same answer. Its wednesday and its the same answer. Now I have contemplated canceling my order, but i really want to wear this scarf this Saturday to the q-tip concert.

I was wondering has anyone else had a problem lilke this with yoox?

Yoox does not always ship straightaway. Sometimes I have seen a week or so of delay between placing and order and them shipping it out.

I have had instances when I had to wait until some of my items arrived from their Italian warehouse and only then they were combined with my American-based items and shipped all together to me. Usually I am kinda patient because UPS ground delivery from the East to the West coast is a long story anyways.

p-WA

i have always experenced them to ship superfast, so this surprises me! Sorry its happening to you, it is SO annoying. Hopefully they will get a move on!!

@pippwa yes for some reason I thought someone was taking the money and physically transfering it to euros. The crazy part is each time I call, I get the same person that answer the phone. She answers the phone "YOU AGAIN". The only reason I am not complaining is because it was that McQueen scarf.
@mowcam lets hope it comes fast.

Are you kidding me right now? YOU AGAIN!!?? That is absolutely unacceptable customer service. Honey, I would cancel the whole order and live without a McQueen scarf before I would let anyone, let alone a CSR, treat me in that way. It was their mistake, not yours, and you are well within your rights to call and complain.

I had a bad experience with yoox.

I was sent dirty worn shoes and CS kept promising to send me a return label Free of Charge. That never happened and after I dspiuted with my CC, Yoox complained that dirty shoes were part of their final sale and that they couldn't control the quality of FS items.

I paid $$$ and received only $10 back.

Am still so angry thinking about it. Their CS is horrible with no follow-up whatsoever.

I just received by first order from YOOX and it was perfect! It took less than a week from order date to when I received them and they are SO cute. I got the Pompili short western boots for only $35 no shipping!! I would definitely order from them again..in fact I went on their site as soon as I got these to order another color, but they were all gone :sad:

I've never had a problem with yoox.com. Granted, it sometimes takes a while for them to ship, but everything I've purchased has been in great condition.

My order is suppose to arrive tomorrow, lets how the scarf isn't dirty and worn @linpaddy. Its not so bad about the wait, its the fact that nobody new anything about the item.

I am assuming the scarf was not a final sale. They have a 'My item was damaged / dirty' option in the menu of reasons for return. They also include a UPS return label. It does take them from two to three weeks to process a return. This includes the shipping time though.

p-WA

I've never called in but sometimes their order timing is odd. I suspect is has something to do with how they ship items to the US because if they're only charging $7 and its coming from Italy they've gotta be sending in massive bulk. Don't worry about it--your order should be fine. I've ordered probably over 100 things from them and have never had a hitch so you should be fine.

I was looking at shoes and saw some that I love and then realised I had somehow ended up on the Swedish Yoox. When I look at the Australia Yoox they don't have them, ditto for Japan and the US. They only seem to be available to UK/Europe. I've never used a UK mail forwarding site, only Japanese and US and the UK ones seem a bit expensive.

Has anyone had any luck getting Yoox to change the availability of products so they can be bought from your own country's site?

Alternatively any advice on a cheaper UK Mail forwarding would be great.

I am in Australia as well and find that there is a much better range and everything is much cheaper on the US yoox site as opposed to the European ones - I have a US postal address set up to take delivery there (via Amex/DHL). That said, my first experience with Yoox has been appalling. The shipment was returned by ups to yoox because they said they could not find the address (the same address that many other internet companies had successfully delivered to) and then yoox refused to re-deliver it to me because they said the items failed quality control on return. And they were no longer in stock so I missed out altogether. The whole thing sounded hugely suspicious and I am still trying to sort it all out.....