or...

1. or this one??[​IMG]

2. i like this one.

3. I saw this at Neimans in the regular spy. It was cute but I remember it costing a load.

4. I just noticed that!!! I was about to click pay...until I realized it was over $4,000...I do not love it that much!!! Damn!

5. LOL. :roflmfao:
    That's a lot. Geez. $4,000?

6. :lol: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: You are going spy nuts girl!!!! I've found myself drawn back to them. I sold my cognac to a pf gal and now I want one again!!! Guess they'll have to get in line behind chanel, LV and this paddy I am dying to have!!!!

Hey-didn't you just get back from Chicago????

7. I like this one better than the raincoat with bubbles and a handy handle.. but still 4000.. i`d hit up LV for a fringe bag.

8. I did just get back from Chicago...great trip!!! I have a nasty hangoover today and I thought some online shopping would make me feel better!!! We went to see the Rocky horror picture show play last night at our local theatre! It was a GREAT time...I swear I keep acting like Im 21 or something! lol (and so does the rest or our crowd and Im the youngest one!!)

9. Beautiful! But I would pick a wisteria and a hologram one for that price.

10. Nay for me.

11. Interesting..........but I'd rather have both the black and cognac spys' for that price!

12. NAY, sorry.:shame:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice