Options for second Chanel

Ramai

Feb 5, 2016
Hello, I recently got a reissue 225 in black with gold hardware and I really like it to the point it has made me think about other options to add as a second Chanel bag.

At present I am thinking about:
1. Another 225 in Chevron. Prefer to have with gold hardware. Most of my bags are black so thinking to add some colour. What colours would you suggest?
2. Mini rectangular
3. Small Coco Handle.

As I already have the Reissue, I am not keen on the m/l classic flap.

I would like bags that I can pass on. For now (at least[emoji3]), I would only like to have 2 chanel bags in my collection. My dress style is smart casual and I wear jeans a lot of the time.

I would really appreciate your feedback regarding what to consider as a second bag.
Thanks so much.

Hello, I recently got a reissue 225 in black with gold hardware and I really like it to the point it has made me think about other options to add as a second Chanel bag.

At present I am thinking about:
1. Another 225 in Chevron. Prefer to have with gold hardware. Most of my bags are black so thinking to add some colour. What colours would you suggest?
2. Mini rectangular
3. Small Coco Handle.

As I already have the Reissue, I am not keen on the m/l classic flap.

I would like bags that I can pass on. For now (at least[emoji3]), I would only like to have 2 chanel bags in my collection. My dress style is smart casual and I wear jeans a lot of the time.

I would really appreciate your feedback regarding what to consider as a second bag.
Thanks so much.
I really like the mini rectangle and am considering it myself so that gets my vote. Maybe a fun color? Red if you can find it!

Reactions: Ramai
Why not add a bit of variation? I'd also vote for a mini rect. or the Coco Handle. Loving both massively at the moment but the Coco Handle is more versatile to me as it holds more and I can use it on all occasions vs. the mini which I can't bring to the office (and in general just wear on vacation, going shopping or when going out in the evenings).

Reactions: Ramai
Why not add a bit of variation? I'd also vote for a mini rect. or the Coco Handle. Loving both massively at the moment but the Coco Handle is more versatile to me as it holds more and I can use it on all occasions vs. the mini which I can't bring to the office (and in general just wear on vacation, going shopping or when going out in the evenings).
Thanks so much for the reply. You are right the Coco handle seems it would hold more which would be a bonus as the small size of the rectangular was a bit of a concern for me. Definitely something to consider. Thanks again.

Thanks so much for the reply. You are right the Coco handle seems it would hold more which would be a bonus as the small size of the rectangular was a bit of a concern for me. Definitely something to consider. Thanks again.

Hello Ramai, I vote for the mini as well however if you are getting the smallest coco handle then I would suggest taking a look at this comparison video that shows how much each can hold and to my surprise the mini holds the same amount of items as the smallest coco handle. So sorry I don't know the sizing of the coco handle bags and don't know if there is a mini version in this video.

Hello Ramai, I vote for the mini as well however if you are getting the smallest coco handle then I would suggest taking a look at this comparison video that shows how much each can hold and to my surprise the mini holds the same amount of items as the smallest coco handle. So sorry I don't know the sizing of the coco handle bags and don't know if there is a mini version in this video.

Thanks so much for your suggestion and link to the video. Much appreciated.