Opinions Please - which color do you like better?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone, and thanks for all your input on the MK Venus Shopper. I'm going to buy this bag but I just discovered the cream color!! I wanted to get all your expert opinions...Which color do you like better? I want this to be an every day bag and I work in an office environment. So I know black would be the obvious choice but I think I'm in love with the cream...

What do you think?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. i love the way the cream looks with the gold hardware...cream!

3. hmmm i like how the gold stands out on the black....BUT the cream is quite lovely as well.....do you have a lot of black bags already? if so, go for the cream, if you need a black bag, than go for the black

4. i like the cream bag. both are beautiful though.

5. I love the cream, but if you're afraid of getting it dirty you should go for the black.

6. I love the creme...the black looks more dull IRL.

7. black

8. Black!!!

9. I like the cream.

10. The cream is beautiful, so lovely and warm for this winter too

11. I vote for the cream, it's so pretty w/ the gold hardware. Plus, the cream color will brighten up any winter outfit.

12. I love both. Do you already have a lot of black purses? If so, go with the cream..

13. I like both, but the picture of the cream made me go "wow!" It's really stunning.

14. Cream is eye-popping but black is practical… buy both :yes:

15. Cream! I think it looks much better with the gold hardware :smile: