Alexander Wang Opinions please! Rockie in Uniform.

juju.

Jun 30, 2013
Hi everyone!

I'm on the verge of buying the Rockie in uniform and just wanted a few opinions... i.e. some encouragement (... peer pressure). :P

I can't seem to find any other photos of it either so I can't even be sure what it will look like in different lights. (I love the look of peppermint in the first photo, but hate it on the model.)

I really wanted the lilac Rockie, but it's been about a year since I first saw it and I haven't seen it in stock since so I'm pretty sure I've missed it.

Basically, I wanted a lighter coloured bag as I don't have one. I'm not a huge fan of taupes and beiges, and the current season grey is too dark.

I'd love to hear your opinions, particularly if you've seen it in real life.

The uniform looks absolutely gorgeous!!! Loving the light blue and light gold combo! Perfect for the spring and summer :tup:

I've seen the peppermint and the lilac in real life and I'm not a fan of them :sweatdrop:

Took the plunge! Thanks ladies!

I love the white, but I'm not a huge fan of the iridescent studs - love the look of them but not really 'me'. I'll definitely be treating it with protective sprays.

We're actually headi into Winter down here, in Australia, but that won't stop be from wearing it. Hehe.

Can't wait until she arrives!

Took the plunge! Thanks ladies!

I love the white, but I'm not a huge fan of the iridescent studs - love the look of them but not really 'me'. I'll definitely be treating it with protective sprays.

We're actually headi into Winter down here, in Australia, but that won't stop be from wearing it. Hehe.

Can't wait until she arrives!

Congrats, Juju!! Please share pic :smile: I was eyeing on the Rockie in Uniform too. I love the color with pale gold studs :loveeyes: What a beautiful combo!!