Opinions please!! Cool looking or tacky....

Cool looking or tacky....

• Cool!

• Tacky!

• I'm on the fence too

Results are only viewable after voting.
If you aren't 100% gaga over this bag it doesn't matter what anyone else feels, you have to feel comfortable wearing it. If you love it, keep it. If not, it's back to the store and surf TPF for ideas of what bags you are attracted to. You might like the Rebecca Minkoff bags or Michael Kors. - Just naming a couple that fit in with casual attire!

What ever you buy, love!! I'm about to buy a bag that will cost me a fortune but I have to have it because I LOVE it!!!!

Thanks gals!! Even though the poll is very close, your comments have really helped. I'm pretty sure it's going back, I really do like it!! ... but I don't think it's "me". It does have a "rocker vibe", Lee, I agree.

chloehandbags - it was $133 with taxes at a Canadian leather store called Danier Leather

Kimalee - it must be inspired by that Cole Haan bag! Definitely! Although the Cole Haan looks much nicer, with the grommets graduating down in size

BgaHolic - you're right, I do like the look of Michael Kors bags, I should research them more. My price limit is $150, but I don't mind a nice used bag :smile:

Thanks again for all your help, TPF is THE best!!!