Opinions please: Black or Grey Micro Belt??

eckw

Feb 28, 2015
I had my heart set on a black micro belt when I first tried the bag on in the store but now my Celine SA says they have a Grey one in stock. I haven't seen it yet so not sure if it's the exact same as Kohl color (I have a Kohl Sangle).

IMG_1499882197.813424.jpg

IMG_1499882223.564255.jpg

Should I get the black or grey?? Anyone have this bag and can share opinions? What would you choose?? Thanks!

Reactions: Miss World
I had my heart set on a black micro belt when I first tried the bag on in the store but now my Celine SA says they have a Grey one in stock. I haven't seen it yet so not sure if it's the exact same as Kohl color (I have a Kohl Sangle).

View attachment 3761274

View attachment 3761275

Should I get the black or grey?? Anyone have this bag and can share opinions? What would you choose?? Thanks!
Going through the exact same dilemma at the moment. I just can't decide between Mini and Micro Belt and Black and Grey. I bought the Black Micro Belt bag yesterday. I have always been a black bag person, but lately i am drawn towards other colors, especially neutrals like grey, navy, burgundy, souris beige and dark greens. So i'm not sure if i should change it to the grey. I think the grey is in the Micro size is so amazing. Either color you choose, it will be a classic. The only reason i am considering changing the color is because i might want the Mini Belt in Black and Micro Belt in Grey.

It is a great bag, i definitely think you should get it! When i was in the store deciding, they sold 4 of the Celine Micro Belt bags within 40 minutes to customers including a black, grey, poppy red and linen beige, so they are definitely a great selling bag. My vote is for Grey as it goes well with all colors :smile:

Reactions: eckw
I have the mini belt in grey and it is gorgeous! I personally like the grey more, but then if you have sangle seau in kohl I'm afraid the color will be too similar. But you can't go wrong with either one, such a classic!
If you choose black, are you gonna purchase it in smooth leather?

I would go for the grey one even though I always buy black bags.
Not sure if the grey one is a seasonal color, but if it is, that would make it more special and unique.
The black one will always be there.

Going through the exact same dilemma at the moment. I just can't decide between Mini and Micro Belt and Black and Grey. I bought the Black Micro Belt bag yesterday. I have always been a black bag person, but lately i am drawn towards other colors, especially neutrals like grey, navy, burgundy, souris beige and dark greens. So i'm not sure if i should change it to the grey. I think the grey is in the Micro size is so amazing. Either color you choose, it will be a classic. The only reason i am considering changing the color is because i might want the Mini Belt in Black and Micro Belt in Grey.

It is a great bag, i definitely think you should get it! When i was in the store deciding, they sold 4 of the Celine Micro Belt bags within 40 minutes to customers including a black, grey, poppy red and linen beige, so they are definitely a great selling bag. My vote is for Grey as it goes well with all colors :smile:

I went through the mini vs micro dilemma too! I first fell in love with the mini belt when I saw someone carrying it in Starbucks and it's been on my mind ever since. But when I tried both sizes on in the store, the micro just seems more carefree and easy to wear. (In my heart I still think the mini belt is slightly classier looking though, if you know what I mean)

I have the mini belt in grey and it is gorgeous! I personally like the grey more, but then if you have sangle seau in kohl I'm afraid the color will be too similar. But you can't go wrong with either one, such a classic!
If you choose black, are you gonna purchase it in smooth leather?

In the pic, the grey seems darker (almost charcoal) for the belt bag compared to the kohl color of my Sangle. And I guess even if it's the same color, I still have way less grey bags than black ones! [emoji12]

I like the grained leather more for Celine bags so no matter which color I go for, I think I will stay with that.

I would go for the grey one even though I always buy black bags.
Not sure if the grey one is a seasonal color, but if it is, that would make it more special and unique.
The black one will always be there.

You're right! I know Kohl is definitely a seasonal color (just introduced this year too) so it's good to get it while available.

Reactions: Adrian Ho
I went through the mini vs micro dilemma too! I first fell in love with the mini belt when I saw someone carrying it in Starbucks and it's been on my mind ever since. But when I tried both sizes on in the store, the micro just seems more carefree and easy to wear. (In my heart I still think the mini belt is slightly classier looking though, if you know what I mean)
Yes the Micro was amazingly comfortable to wear and the size is nice too, doesn't look too small. I think both Mini and Micro Belt are classic and practical. Please share pictures once you decide which bag you get.

Reactions: MAGJES and eckw
Yes the Micro was amazingly comfortable to wear and the size is nice too, doesn't look too small. I think both Mini and Micro Belt are classic and practical. Please share pictures once you decide which bag you get.

I'm pretty sure I will go for the grey. Will definitely post pics when I get it! [emoji4]