opinions on this Cole Haan bag please

I just bought this bag in black today, I love it!!!! The small one is a good size, they had the large one, but it was definitely to big. It's a gorgeous bag your going to love it.

I just bought this bag in black today, I love it!!!! The small one is a good size, they had the large one, but it was definitely to big. It's a gorgeous bag your going to love it.

Awesome to hear. Do you really love it? How do you like the 3 compartments? I don't carry a whole lot so I am kind of concerned it will be a lot of wasted space. I am excited to get it though. I will post pics once I do.

By the way, I almost got black - it's gorgeous in the black. I just have so many black bags I thought I would get something different.

Awesome to hear. Do you really love it? How do you like the 3 compartments? I don't carry a whole lot so I am kind of concerned it will be a lot of wasted space. I am excited to get it though. I will post pics once I do.

By the way, I almost got black - it's gorgeous in the black. I just have so many black bags I thought I would get something different.

I was concerned that the 3 compartments were going to be a bit much for me, every other bag I own just has 1 compartment. I switched all of my stuff into it last night before going out to dinner and I actually really like the 3 compartments, I have my keys, phone, wallet, and sunglass case in the main compartment, and in one of the side ones I have a travel size pack of tissue, my sunglass cleaner (it's a small suede box) and a small allergy pack, and in the third compartment I only have my bluetooth and charger. Even if there isn't much in it the bag still seems to keep it's shape nicely, I think that the 3 zippers help with the structure, it slouches some but not too much.

I was concerned that the 3 compartments were going to be a bit much for me, every other bag I own just has 1 compartment. I switched all of my stuff into it last night before going out to dinner and I actually really like the 3 compartments, I have my keys, phone, wallet, and sunglass case in the main compartment, and in one of the side ones I have a travel size pack of tissue, my sunglass cleaner (it's a small suede box) and a small allergy pack, and in the third compartment I only have my bluetooth and charger. Even if there isn't much in it the bag still seems to keep it's shape nicely, I think that the 3 zippers help with the structure, it slouches some but not too much.

Thank you for your response. Good to hear all this. I will let you know when I get it. :smile:

AAAAHHH!! I stopped by a Cole Haan store today and you will LOVE your purse! I want one in gunmetal and it's gorgeous, and I don't normally like metallic stuff. The leather is so soft and of excellent quality, I couldn't stop molesting the bag! Now I just need to find a website that offers free shipping and a code! Any suggestions?

AAAAHHH!! I stopped by a Cole Haan store today and you will LOVE your purse! I want one in gunmetal and it's gorgeous, and I don't normally like metallic stuff. The leather is so soft and of excellent quality, I couldn't stop molesting the bag! Now I just need to find a website that offers free shipping and a code! Any suggestions?

I doubt it will have it yet....but keep trying Zappos.