Opinions on the Monogram Marais ?

LVMom07

Sep 16, 2013
Hi Everyone!!! Just wanted to get some thoughts on this one. Do you think this one is worth purchasing ? Like it ? Do not like it ? I was at LV a few days ago and tried it on. I was surprised at how roomy was. Its a different style bag with all the zippers. Any opinions would greatly help ! Thanks :biggrin:

I bought one a few weeks ago. Absolutely love it, its so big, luxurious deep burgundy alcantara lining and has a nice structured shape. It has got quite a bit of Vachetta. I am yet to wear it out as i am currently treating it with LMB.

I bought one a few weeks ago. Absolutely love it, its so big, luxurious deep burgundy alcantara lining and has a nice structured shape. It has got quite a bit of Vachetta. I am yet to wear it out as i am currently treating it with LMB.

Thank you so much for the reply!!! I can see it in your Avatar :graucho:. Do you know how much this bag weighs ? I felt it wasa bit on the heavy side but i do not think it was as heavy as my Trevi PM . Do you plan to use the Marais for everyday or special occasions ? ;)

Im sorry i don't know how much it weighs.. thats not really something that has ever bothered me with any bag so i don't take that into consideration when buying a bag. But just to give you an idea... my MC Speedy and MC Alma are the heaviest items (empty) in my collection and its not as heavy as them.

This will be in my regular rotation but mostly on days where il be carrying more. Bear in mind this is a big bag and can only be carried in the hand/crook of arm. Im 5'3 and UK size 10 and i cannot get this onto my shoulder.

The exterior pockets are very flat so if you put bulky items in them they will bulge and distort the shape.