Opinions on new grass and ginger madison colors?

I haven't seen the colors IRL yet (been avoiding the boutiques for my wallet's sake), but I like them from what I've seen online. The ginger is such a delicious color for the fall (like a leaf plucked from the tree) that can meld into all other seasons. Such a versatile yellow!! The green doesn't seem so fallish, but it's also a really nice vibrant color compared to the more foresty green mff bags out.

I like the walnut for a brown bag a little better then the espresso. The other colors, HA they can have them. I'm SO disappointed with the few colors they've released so far. I certainly HOPE there is more to come!!!

^^^ I'm covering my ears BL39!!! I don't want to hear that. I LOVE Sabrina, ofcourse maybe that will mean more will make it into my neck of the woods at the outlet. I look at my grey Julianne EVERYDAY and wish it was a grey leather SABRINA!!! UGH!

I love grass... but I think they should have introduced it in spring. Not a huge fan of Ginger... I just don't think it goes with much (but I'm the same way about red bags too--I'm probably the minority).

I agree. Even though I would wear the grass all year, it does not really come to mind as a "fall color" where the ginger and walnut on the other hand do. I am bummed there are no wines, burgundy, or paprika colors