Opinions on my next (and last for a while) Chanel purchase--please!

leem

O.G.
Dec 18, 2006
I would like to add one more bag to my small collection. I have a
navy jumbo classic flap in patent
red diamond shine (also patent) small classic flap
black coco cabas

So, what would be better? I want to stick with the classics--
black flap
brown flap
bordeaux GST with silver h/w (I have heard is coming in fall)

The bordeaux gst sounds really intriuguing, but will it be the most versatile and "practical" (oxymoron--practical Chanel) since I won't be adding any more for a while.

Thanks girls!!!

alouette

What the VEEP?
Nov 28, 2006
at CrossFit
The bordeaux sounds so yummy with the s/h but I'd say if you want to stick w/ the classics, and since you won't be buying another Chanel for awhile, stick with a black flap. You can't go wrong. Keep us posted on what you get!

nightshade

O.G.
Sep 4, 2006
if you're after something practical and versatile, then it must be a black or a brown classic flap... maybe a medium, since you have a small and a jumbo already? You can't go wrong with a black classic flap, but i suppose if you want a new colour to add to your collection, then perhaps a rich dark chocolate brown would be nice! :smile:

katie123

O.G.
Dec 9, 2006
if you're after something practical and versatile, then it must be a black or a brown classic flap... maybe a medium, since you have a small and a jumbo already? You can't go wrong with a black classic flap, but i suppose if you want a new colour to add to your collection, then perhaps a rich dark chocolate brown would be nice! :smile:
I second this :smile:.

hlfinn

ASO The Today Show
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
i think black or brown classic flap. since you have the red diamond shine i don't think you need the bordeaux. (i just got that bag too and love it! love it so much i have the black diamond shine coming now too! lol)

chercherry

O.G.
Feb 17, 2007
bordeaux GST with silver h/w
I bet it will be gorgeous and it can help to spice up any collection.
Plus I think the red gets more attention.