Opinions on matching wallets w/your COACH bag..

I try to have a complimentary color. It doesn't have to be the same line as the bag (ie. Legacy wallet with Legacy bag).. BUT I am a bit OCD about all of the accessories matching each other... And since I carry a sunglass case, cosmetic bag, wallet, card case & wristlet, it's sometimes tough (& expensive) to pull off!

I have a black embossed signature wallet, a khaki checkbook wallet, and an amethyst signature checkbook wallet.

I tend to only buy a wallet with a bag if the bag isn't a neutral. EX: Amethyst Signature Hobo needed the amethyst signature wallet because my neutral wallets looked silly with it. :P

I am picky. :cutesy:

I love matching. Right now I both mine are ones that can be used with more than one bag. If my bank account could afford it right now all my bags would have there own wallet. Most likely future purchases will include matching accessories because it is sooo cute.

I have a black embossed signature wallet, a khaki checkbook wallet, and an amethyst signature checkbook wallet.

I tend to only buy a wallet with a bag if the bag isn't a neutral. EX: Amethyst Signature Hobo needed the amethyst signature wallet because my neutral wallets looked silly with it. :P

I am picky. :cutesy:

I agree with you. I would have done the same thing and got them matching. :drinkup:

Here is my dilemma: I just ordered the Chocolate Carly 10619....I ONLY have a khaki sig wallet, and the new denim sig stripe wallet. So, I figured I needed a chocolate sig wallet. I called Coach direct and the SA on the phone was VERY helpful showing me the wallets on line that they had in stock in chocolate sig....I chose style 6K05 (you can search on ebay to see what this style looks like - I believe it's a Hamptons). When you do a phone order, they charge you shipping. If I dont like the wallet when it is delivered, I lose the shipping. My dilemma is do I REALLY need the matching chocolate brown sig wallet to the new chocolate carly, or should I just use my khaki sig wallet? I JUST bought the new denim sig stripe tote and matching wallet, so I am VERY upset about spending all this money!!!! Someone please HELP me!!!!!!!!!! I am ADDICTED!!!!!!!!!

I have a black wallet and I figure it kinda goes with everything! I do have wristlets to match my bag if its not signature. Most of my stuff is khaki, black, or brown.

I have this one (http://www.coach.com/content/Product.aspx?category_id=110&product_no=7461) in the Chocolate. Does not come up on the website in that color but maybe it is still available ?!? It fits everything I need and matches my soho sig flap of same color. Pic attached.

That is the EXACT one I just ordered, but the smaller version of it in the chocolate!!!!!! It doesnt come up on the website either, but the SA on the phone found me one! I hope it matches my new Carly as nice as it matches your soho sig flap! That looks FANTASTIC!!!! Thanks for the style number!