Opinions on Gucci Marmont Camera Bag Colour

em_barry

Mar 19, 2020
Hi All,

I am undecided on the colour of a gucci marmont bag. I recently bought it in the pink blush colour but the light green has caught my eye and i am considering exchanging.
Am i wrong to change or what would you decide between the two?

Light Green.jpegPink Blush.jpeg

Personally, I would keep the pink blush color, it's a beautiful color and easy to wear. The light green wouldn't really work for me and my wardrobe. But most important is which one do you like most and which one works best for you and your wardrobe?
Agree with @**Chanel** .
In addition, personally, the light green would not go well with my skin tone. It would make my skin look very yellow. Check to see if either one works okay with your skin tone as well.

I like both but also my 2 go-to colors when purchasing handbags seem to be pink followed by light green. I think the dusty pink color appears more neutral (definitely not a true light pink) and the light green maybe a bit more "seasonal" but depends on your wardrobe, other handbags in your collection, and intended use. Which do you think you'd use and enjoy more? If you can't stop thinking about the green and it makes your heart sing, it could be a fun addition (I think it's a beautiful color) but you can't go wrong with the dusty pink, which will most likely be majority vote.

Last edited:
Reactions: em_barry
I like the Dusty Pink better too, not just because it probably has more longevity, but also I think you can wear it more, day to night and all year round.

If you are more fashion forward and you know how to mix colour, the Pale Green will be lovely. If you want a seasonal rather than a classic colour, you should get it now coz Gucci will have far fewer.