Opinions on future watch purchase needed

Which one should I choose?

• Rolex 36mm SS datejust w/diamond bezel, flowered dial(pink) & jubilee bracelet

• Rolex 36 mm SS datejust w/diamond bezel, flowered dial(silver) & jubilee bracelet

• Cartier med. size SS/Pink Gold Ballon Bleu w/pink mother of pearl dial

Results are only viewable after voting.

preciousp

O.G.
Jul 7, 2007
I'll be getting a new watch for Christmas but I just can't decide which one I like the most. Please let me know what you think. Here are my 3 choices:

1) Rolex 36mm SS datejust w/diamond bezel , flowered dial (pink) & jubilee bracelet
2) Rolex 36mm SS datejust w/diamond bezel , flowered dial (silver) & jubilee bracelet
3) Cartier medium size SS/Pink Gold Ballon Bleu w/pink mother of pearl dial

I know a lot of the ladies here are already familiar with these watches but I posted some pics that I got off the internet just in case.

Attachments

• 1_big_116244P-zoom.jpg
    1_big_116244P-zoom.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 99
  • 1_big_116244S-zoom.jpg
    1_big_116244S-zoom.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 109
  • 8859_big_1_big_W6920033.jpg
    8859_big_1_big_W6920033.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
I like the cartier medium size SS/Pink gold Ballon Bleu with pink MOP dial. I just love the design of it. The only thing is it lacks a date window which is fairly important for me.
All 3 are beautiful but the Cartier bracelet is my favourite!!

I vote for either of the rolex datejusts but mainly the first 1, I have this watch but without the diamond bezel, I had originally ordered it with diamond bezel but changed it as I wanted to buy a cartier love bangle & for the extra £,3,200 I thought it was a lot of money considering there is only just over 1 carat in diamonds on the bezel although I have sometimes thought maybe I should of got it with the diamonds but oh well Im stuck with what ive got & im nearly 100% happy with my 2 purchases.:yahoo: