Opinions needed - Which Mini?

luxsnob

Jun 29, 2014
I’m so annoyed that the mini pochette has been out of stock for what seems like years, so I’m thinking I may go the pre loved route.
Currently I have the NeoNoe in black/mono combo, a monogram 6 key holder, and DE Alexandra wallet.

Next on my list is the Siena PM.

If you were me, which print would you buy in the mini?

Thanks all! :biggrin:

I’m so annoyed that the mini pochette has been out of stock for what seems like years, so I’m thinking I may go the pre loved route.
Currently I have the NeoNoe in black/mono combo, a monogram 6 key holder, and DE Alexandra wallet.

Ebene or mono !

I have not ever been able to get one online. Had better luck checking stores after their daily shipment comes in

Reactions: 2sweet4u

I've gotten both in store this year (via ordering w/ an SA). If you're able to go into a store, I found it better than trying online. I have DE and Mono- I think you can't go wrong with either, but I think the monogram is my preference for SLGs.

Reactions: 2sweet4u
I don't have a store in my state sadly. I'm thinking I may buy a pre-loved Pochette instead because they're basically selling for what I'd buy a Mini for (more bang for the buck) And I'm leaning towards the DE. (Vachetta gives me anxiety - I'm too scared of it getting dirty. :P)

Surprisingly i love monogram for my slg's. i used to hate the look of monogram but now i am addicted to LV mono slg's. Vachetta in slg's don't really bother me as its just the puller tabs. The monogram look so classic after it will patina. For me it all started with the mini pochette.

Go with your gut! The first one I got was de when I was unsure if I wanted a mini at all or not. After getting it-loved it so much I wanted another (and in de). Didn't find the mono all that appealing. But when it popped up online I guess I got too excited and ended up getting it. Then started having second thoughts and was thinking of exchanging it for de but when it arrived and finally held it I was like you know what this is kinda cute--so ended up keeping it. [It's weirdly funny how I remember all the sentiments I went through with each of my unicorns:lol:]