Opinions needed: What do you think about the Nolita24 (N41454)?

Oct 29, 2008
Tokyo
Hello! I have the opportunity to buy a "new" Nolita24 for less than half retail. Anyone out there have one?:confused1: How do you like it being hand-held only? How much can you carry around without it dragging you down? I'm thinking it could be a good carry-on for planes... Please let me know what you think!! TIA!!:biggrin:

anncelyn

LoVe my Life
O.G.
Mar 31, 2009
Germany, Munich
I don't own the nolita, but i think the shape is very interesting and the bag is very rare nowadays. If you can get her for less than half of the price, i wouldn't wait!! Go for it, it's a great bag!!!
I wouldn't mind about carrying her handheld, i'm a handheld kind of gal. But for travelling, i would rather take a shoulder bag to have the hands free. It's a wonderful daily handbag though!

steira1

O.G.
Jan 28, 2009
I have the Nolita and the Nolita 24. I use the 24 for travel, it easily fits into overhead bins and is large enough for a 15" laptop. There is a small pocket in the front for tickets/id, etc. I purchased the nolita as an alternative to the Alma and Speedy, it was not as popular and therfore more exclusive IMO.

bugn

Celebrate Everything
Sep 4, 2011
Seattle
Hello! I have the opportunity to buy a "new" Nolita24 for less than half retail. Anyone out there have one?:confused1: How do you like it being hand-held only? How much can you carry around without it dragging you down? I'm thinking it could be a good carry-on for planes... Please let me know what you think!! TIA!!:biggrin:
I had never heard of it before (newbie here) so I googled and OMG its adorable. It kind of reminds me of a vintage bowling bag. You gotta get it! Post pics if you do and when it arrives. :smile: