Opinions needed regarding Leopard Stole

I have five leopard stoles (and one ikat stole) and right now I am thinking of adding another leopard stole (leopard pop in blue shades).
I love all the stoles I have and don't plan to part with any of them. They are NOT outdated, you still see some leo pattern also at other designers.
The brown one is clasic, permanent collection, you can never go wrong with her.
Of course, from time to time it happens that there appear some pulled threads, but I take a needle and I am able to repair her, so the stole looks great again.
Important thing - try to avoid zippers and velcro;) they can damage the threads on the stole a lot.
Get onee for sure if you are bag content! At the moment I am bag content too, so that is why I am considering another stole :smile:

I have five leopard stoles (and one ikat stole) and right now I am thinking of adding another leopard stole (leopard pop in blue shades).
I love all the stoles I have and don't plan to part with any of them. They are NOT outdated, you still see some leo pattern also at other designers.
The brown one is clasic, permanent collection, you can never go wrong with her.
Of course, from time to time it happens that there appear some pulled threads, but I take a needle and I am able to repair her, so the stole looks great again.
Important thing - try to avoid zippers and velcro;) they can damage the threads on the stole a lot.
Get onee for sure if you are bag content! At the moment I am bag content too, so that is why I am considering another stole :smile:

That's very reassuring, thanks! Glad to know it's not outdated! Will be getting one soon!

I own many of them and truth be told use them more than any bag I have owned- They are worth the money & wonderful IMO - hope you get one or two or three! :smile:

Double +1 on the zippers and velcro. I wore a scarf I loved when in Belfast a year or so ago. It started to rain and I put on my raincoat, not thinking about the velcro down the front, and it totally destroyed that scarf. Thank goodness it wasn't an LV and not very expensive, but even so, I loved it and it was definitely a lesson learned.

I agree with Pavla that snags can be repaired, and even if they are not repaired, when the scarf is bunched up around your neck, they don't show all that much, IMO. I've never owned a scarf that didn't snag on something no matter how careful I am.

The Leopard stoles are classic, and they amp up any outfit you're wearing to another level. Go for it. :yes: :tup: