Opinions needed please!

I definitely think you’re right and I know it’s becoming a classic bag that I will probably will want in my collection anyways. Just wanted to see if anyone has the graceful and thoughts of it.

Don‘t buy the Graceful because of the folded corners!!
I have had it and I have sold it after a few weeks because the corners started to broken in ( I have weared it 10-12 times for 3-4 hours!).
LV wouldn‘t exchange it : „normal wear abd tear“ was the answer :sad:

Don‘t buy the Graceful because of the folded corners!!
I have had it and I have sold it after a few weeks because the corners started to broken in ( I have weared it 10-12 times for 3-4 hours!).
LV wouldn‘t exchange it : „normal wear abd tear“ was the answer :sad:
Thank you for telling me I will not be buying that one than. LV bags have really gone down I quantity vintage pieces are way better. I have pieces that are 20yr and never repaired and still look great!

Thank you for telling me I will not be buying that one than. LV bags have really gone down I quantity vintage pieces are way better. I have pieces that are 20yr and never repaired and still look great!

I agree! I have bought LV since more then 30 years. But I have never had quality issues.
In the last 5 years I have had 5-6 bags with poor quality. So sad!

I agree! I have bought LV since more then 30 years. But I have never had quality issues.
In the last 5 years I have had 5-6 bags with poor quality. So sad!
Sorry I didn’t realize I chopped up my comment typing so fast so my 2yr can have my phone to watch YouTube lol.... oops but you understood what I was trying to say

Hi ladies and gents! I need some help. I recently bought a neverfull GM in DE. I love the neverfull and wanted to use it for my diaper bag but ended up getting the Gucci diaper bag instead. I finally just caved and got the neverfull but now I’m like is it over played everyone has it. I know it’s a very common fake as well. But I feel that the mono is more seen and faked. The DE I don’t see much of which I like. My question is what do you guys think I should do keep it my daughter is 2yr and I carry a lot of things still diapers, wipes, clothing, shoes, snack etc...or do I return it and get the graceful?
I actually see more DEs than Monograms. I would definitely go for Graceful instead, although loads of people complained about the corner wear