Opinions needed please see below

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Received both bags today not sure about either although I do have a fav of the two in mind. I value your opinions thanks

image-623749285.jpg

image-3297291496.jpg image-3626655457.jpg image-1160273563.jpg image-3052449517.jpg
  2. I love the black one! Goes with more outfits too. :smile: You can never go wrong with a nice black bag!

3. Ooooh....the Dooney python...But I want a Dooney satchel very badly so maybe I'm not one to ask....

4. I think the Dooney has a lot going on. I like the Florentine style and python, but together, it's a lot. The black is a big simpler and of the two, I'd choose that. Granted, simple is more my style so you should take that into account.

5. I really like the black bag

6. Same response as on the other thread------- that red zipper and those green backed tassels just ruin the look of that Dooney. While they may be ok for a solid colored leather bag IMO they clash horribly with the snakeskin print.

7. I like the way the Dooney falls from your shoulder. Looks nice! It's does have a lot going on...I kinda like it.

8. I much prefer the black bag!

9. Black gets my vote.

10. Black bag!

11. Black bag as well!
    I am scared of snakes....

12. I like the black one.

13. I like the black bag...

14. Be nice lol

15. The black one is 1000x better.