Opinions needed for diaper bag

kprice1019

O.G.
Nov 30, 2009
I'm looking to possibly get the regular classic Gucci diaper bag but would have to sell my Lv speedy 30b in de. I have a 13 month old but haven't been able to bring myself to use my regular bags. Is this a good idea?

I'm looking to possibly get the regular classic Gucci diaper bag but would have to sell my Lv speedy 30b in de. I have a 13 month old but haven't been able to bring myself to use my regular bags. Is this a good idea?
If I were you, I will keep the Speedy and buy a non-branded diaper bag. I mean you only use diaper bag for a couple of years ....
Just my 2 cents :smile:

Reactions: mkr
I agree. Do not sell your speedy. And if you still want a diaper bag and are into designers, I would go for more of a contemporary designer since you'll only be using it for a couple of years.

On another thread a member recommended a backpack which is an awesome idea because when your child goes to school he/she can use it. :smile:

I'm going through the same issue. I was going to get the Gucci diaper bag but decided not to. I'm just getting a Gucci tote and putting he insert in there. This way I can use it later after baby is out of it. If you buy the diaper bag after you're done using it than there's no use because it totally looks like a diaper bag.

Reactions: MeSpore