Opinions needed! Are these to similar??

dbeth

Feb 6, 2009
What do you guys think? My hubby says they are way to similar in color & style and said I should return the pink patent Prada's. I don't know, I go back and forth. I really love the patent since it's so different from suede. It's the color that is throwing me for a loop!

To much alike??

IMG_0087.jpg

Patent Prada
IMG_0084.jpg

Suede VP
IMG_0085.jpg

In my opinion.... I kinda think they are. I know they are different materials, but the color looks almost identical in your photos. Even the heel heights are similar. They are both gorgeous shoes and the color is beautiful but I don't know that you would have an occasion to wear one that you wouldn't be able to wear the other to, you know?

I personally prefer patent to suede, but I can see how this is a big decision. I personally love dark grey wedges, and I have 2 pairs- one all suede, one patent with a rubber heel. Same goes for my dark purple heels- one patent, one suede with ruffles on the heel. I think you should keep them both :smile: as long as you are totally sure that you have different uses for each one and that you love this color enough to merit two pairs.

I agree with everyone -they are too similar, the CL is gorgeous and the Prada looks too long in front. What do you know! A man was right about shoes :biggrin::biggrin:

I agree with the previous posters who prefer the CLs; the Pradas look slightly too big to me. And they are very similar, although I have never let that stop me when it comes to buying shoes!