Opinions...Keep Charbon GGH PT or return to Boutique and wait for another brown???

Brahh- I cannot get this delicious bag out of my mind!! I've changed my current wishlist from a RH Praline to a RH Charbon (now how the heck am I going to hunt one down???). I like Chestnut, but I adore this Charbon. I cannot say it enough... you have a GORGEOUS bag!!

Charbon with GGH is very stunning IMHO, I think you should keep it, but the most important thing is you have to be happy with it. You know, like when your heart thump every time you see it, and you get all excited carrying it. ;)

Brahh- I cannot get this delicious bag out of my mind!! I've changed my current wishlist from a RH Praline to a RH Charbon (now how the heck am I going to hunt one down???). I like Chestnut, but I adore this Charbon. I cannot say it enough... you have a GORGEOUS bag!!

Thank you so much, riry! The last thing the SA told me was "alot of different designers have colors like chestnut, but not very many have a color like Charbon." And, I have to agree with her. Everytime I look at it, I melt!:P

Good luck finding one!:biggrin:

Charbon with GGH is very stunning IMHO, I think you should keep it, but the most important thing is you have to be happy with it. You know, like when your heart thump every time you see it, and you get all excited carrying it. ;)

Yes, that's how I feel! :happydance:

It really helped getting opinions from other Bal Lovers!:ghi5:

I love Charbon, especially with GGH. I think it's such a gorgeous shade of brown and it looks great with black because of the grey tones. I think you have a keeper! Enjoy!