Opinions...Canard or Black??

ladycornflake

A beautiful freak
Dec 15, 2008
I have recently bought a Hip in Canard and although I love the style and size of the bag, something is making me think that black would be more useful in this style.
I really hate buying another black bag and the Canard is a lovely blue...I just can't decide!

Opinions please. :smile:

I would keep the canard......it's a beautiful colour & surprisingly versatile.....you can get a black one any season. But it also sounds like you already have several black bags. Your initial instinct to buy the Canard I think was right...just wear it a bit more & you will fall in love with it. It has become my favourite / 'my go to bag'..... I love my Canard RGGH PT!!
Please post some pics...maybe some mod shots! :biggrin:

IMO Canard is one of most unique colors Bal made in recent years. I love the blue with a hint of teal. Black is classic, in the other hand, it is plain too. I would keep Canard.

I agree that I should keep the Canard. Black is classic, but the Canard is a really interesting (and gorgeous) colour!
I have added a lit pic of my new cutie and I will do a modelling pic asap.
:biggrin:

Attachments

• bags 130.JPG
    bags 130.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 93
Thanks mere girl. Loving your avatar btw!!
This little bag is a fantastic size and it is a great grab and go. Surprisingly roomy too, but I am a bit disappointed that my iphone doesn't fit into the inside phone pocket.