opinions about frederick fekkai's glossing hair products

esile

BIGGER is better!
O.G.
Jan 24, 2006
anyone used the shampoo/ conditioner? or any other products in this line? what are your thoughts? do you really see a difference? worth the money? thanks.

i use the glossing cream all the time. i have a travel sized in my handbag and use it whenever my hair starts to get frizzy or feel crispy during the day. i also use it when i change hairstyles (down to up for example) to smooth it out. it smells really neutral, doesn't get greasy, and since you only need a little bit, it lasts a looooong time. (i've had my tiny travel tube for about six months). i'm a big fan.

The glossing line IS the best. I love this stuff and the smell is nice too. I think it works better than others that claim they defrizz.

I have tried Jonathan and it doesn't work well and I don't like that almond smell.

I have tried Ojon and it works okay but I hate the smell.

I tried Phyto and my hair started failing out - alot. I gave it away.

I use the conditioner shampoo rx spray and hair mask. IMO they are very oily..so usually i shampoo and dont condition until my hair until i take my 2nd shower ( i shower every day, just dont wash my hair.i do it every other day)...there glossing cream goes along ways..u just need a tiny tiny bit, otherwise you will look like a greese monkey LOL

I'm loving the glossing cream, my hair is quite dry so a little amount makes it feel and look so much better, I love it! I just tried the protein rx mask and it was great aswell! :rolleyes: