opinions about frederick fekkai's glossing hair products

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. anyone used the shampoo/ conditioner? or any other products in this line? what are your thoughts? do you really see a difference? worth the money? thanks.

2. i use the glossing cream all the time. i have a travel sized in my handbag and use it whenever my hair starts to get frizzy or feel crispy during the day. i also use it when i change hairstyles (down to up for example) to smooth it out. it smells really neutral, doesn't get greasy, and since you only need a little bit, it lasts a looooong time. (i've had my tiny travel tube for about six months). i'm a big fan.

3. I also use the glossing cream & think it is great. Definetely tames freezy hair & a little goes a long way. Definetely worth the money.

4. The glossing line is the best!!!

5. The glossing line IS the best. I love this stuff and the smell is nice too. I think it works better than others that claim they defrizz.

I have tried Jonathan and it doesn't work well and I don't like that almond smell.

I have tried Ojon and it works okay but I hate the smell.

I tried Phyto and my hair started failing out - alot. I gave it away.

6. I use the conditioner shampoo rx spray and hair mask. IMO they are very oily..so usually i shampoo and dont condition until my hair until i take my 2nd shower ( i shower every day, just dont wash my hair.i do it every other day)...there glossing cream goes along ways..u just need a tiny tiny bit, otherwise you will look like a greese monkey LOL

7. I'm loving the glossing cream, my hair is quite dry so a little amount makes it feel and look so much better, I love it! I just tried the protein rx mask and it was great aswell! :rolleyes:

8. I like the technician shampoo. It smells like berries and apricots.
    I haven't used any of the other stuff, yet.

9. thanks for all the input so far!:love: :flowers: looks like i will give the glossing cream a try.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice