Opinion please: One handle flap bag or Pallas bb

I just ordered the last One Handle from online. It should be here on Monday. I can't wait to see it in person, and try it on. It's a beautiful bag. Missydora, you look lovely with the bag!
I just ordered one too. First I thought I lost out on the bag when it 1st came out around Nov. I thought it was very limited and said "call for availability" online. So I moved on but then seeing Missydora reviews and pics of the bag made me want it so bad again. So I checked online and was so happy to add it to my cart:biggrin:

Thank you.:smile: super excited for you to get this bag. Hope it lives up to your expectations. Tip, Don't despair if you see 2 dimples from the handles being stored flat against the leather it can look distressing but dont be. Mine was like this on the back part. But with gentle massage, with one hand hold the inside of the leather and other hand gently rub and manipulate the dimpled bit on the outside. It does come out and dissappear . Hopefully yours will be fine don't need to do this. Keep us updated when you get it. :smile:
Thank you! :flowers: I will definitely take your advice in the event that my bag is dimpled. I'm very excited to see and try on the bag. Hopefully it isn't too small for my needs.

Reactions: Missydora
I just ordered one too. First I thought I lost out on the bag when it 1st came out around Nov. I thought it was very limited and said "call for availability" online. So I moved on but then seeing Missydora reviews and pics of the bag made me want it so bad again. So I checked online and was so happy to add it to my cart:biggrin:
I really hope you won't be disappointed when you get it. Fingers crossed. I was a bit worried my mod shots would be doing this bag a injustice because it is such a chic/sophisticated bag. I actually didn't realise how hard it was to get until I was told how rare they are when i went to pick it up at the store. I didn't think it was that popular because there's very little on the net or you tube about it. My guess is that if you have the PM which i gather a lot have, you would probably not get the one handle as they are kinda a bit similar looking but this one is a more a premium looking version. Keep us updated too:smile:
Good luck, I hope you love it as much as I do.

I really hope you won't be disappointed when you get it. Fingers crossed. I was a bit worried my mod shots would be doing this bag a injustice because it is such a chic/sophisticated bag. I actually didn't realise how hard it was to get until I was told how rare they are when i went to pick it up at the store. I didn't think it was that popular because there's very little on the net or you tube about it. My guess is that if you have the PM which i gather a lot have, you would probably not get the one handle as they are kinda a bit similar looking but this one is a more a premium looking version. Keep us updated too:smile:
Good luck, I hope you love it as much as I do.
Thank you. I hope I really love it too and I have a feeling that I might. I don't have the PM (find it a lil too bulky IMHO) but I have the Croisette and the One Handle bag seems kinda similar to it. Thanks again Missydora for all ur reviews on this bag. You're a great enabler:P

Reactions: Missydora