Opinion needed - what shoes to get?!

lol I love the magenta declics! But I wish they were purple...lol... also wondering how/what to wear them with! ;)

I love the rolandos... I normally am not a "red" fan but I saw victoria beckham in a pair and they looked stunning!

and the VPs... well VPs are classic right? I could wear those with everything I guess...

Are these your first pair? You can't go wrong with a classic, but, I'm partial to the Declic's as well and the Magenta's are fabulous. Without knowing anything about what you already have I would still say Declic's.

Think about your shoes as accents. They don't need to match----just coordinate.

Haha, I should have done a poll :smile:

I should mention, I have a pair of black patent decolletes, a pair of black kid miss boxes (that I just got today!!)... and I *had* a pair of nude architeks & bone patent NPs... I sold the architeks & returned the NPs because my toes looked weird in them (too small & too big)!

I tried going through the reference forum but... if anyone has pics of the magenta declics or red patent rolandos... could you post them? I want to see what they look like "on" a real foot :smile:

Here are the magenta Declic 140s I used to have:
DSC03256-1.jpg