Opinion needed for next buy(which style for outremer)

zelizel

Jan 19, 2010
Australia
I Have 3 balenciaga bags (ruby part time gsh, praline city ggh and raisin pt ggh). im thinking of getting another balenciaga bag in outremer but i don't know which one to get. should I get:
outremer work RH
OR
outremer city RH
OR
outremer work gsh (is there any ggh for outremer)?
thank you for your opinion

Susan Lee

Double Trouble
O.G.
Dec 1, 2006
California
No GGH for outremer...bummer huh?

I personally LOVE outremer with GSH, but rh is gorgeous on it as well. Any choice will be fabulous!

eye.bag

Jul 24, 2008
Work RH... diversify!
(I'm assuming if Work is one of the choices it means you have factored in that you'd have use for that style)

littlerock

Love is Love is Love
Admin
O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
In the moment
I think the GSH is pretty on Outremer but the color is loud already that I think it looks best with RH. I would say either RH Work or RH City..

Pinkydream

O.G.
Dec 24, 2006
Europe
I would also say rh work or rh city on outremer....... or wait for the outremer rggh....... I'm sure this will look stunning!

Sep 23, 2005
Australia
City RH. There are a couple of pictures around of an outremer City RH & they look great. the RH City is a different animal to the GH City, so it's not like you have one. Also you'll notice that the RH bags are so light to carry!

Kai Lien

O.G.
Mar 4, 2007
Personally I like the loud SGH with the outremer color. I think they go well together. Seeing that you have a lot of GH in your collection, I would suggest a RH then. Those tassels are fun! Are you looking for a bigger bag or do you like around the pt or city size? If the work doesn't overwhelm you, I say go for outremer rh in the work style.