OPI Nordic Collection (Fall 2014)

I'm thinking yes to: My Dogsled is a Hybrid, Do You Have This Color In Stock-holm?, My Voice Is A Little Norse,
And maybe to: Maybe: Going My Way Or Norway, How Great Is Your Dane?, Ice-Bergers & Fries, depending on how they look in person.

I tried Skating On Thin Ice-Land .... love the colour. However, I found it thin and I needed three coats to get full coverage and could have used another as it still appeared sheer. It chipped the same day. Needless to say, this one fell through the ice on me:cry:

I LOVE the Nordic collection. :smile:
I got everything except for four of them:
I didn't get Can't Afjord Not To (orange creme), OPI w/a Nice Finnish (I look horrible in these brassy golds), Suzi Has A Swede Tooth (seemed maybe too pepto bismol-ish for my olive skin tone?), nor Thank Glogg It's Friday! (I loved this, but I think it may be too similar to my OPI Canadian Maple Leaf -- of which I own 2 bottles already!).

The rest of the collection I did buy and they are all gorgeous! :smile:

I was at Ulta last weekend, and picked up a few :shame:

The ones I got were: Do you have this color in Stock-holm, How great is your dane, Skating on thin ice-land, Viking in a vinter vonterland, and My dogsled is a hybrid. I've gotten more swatch sticks in, and will take pics tomorrow when it's daylight.

The only other one that's on my must list is Thank Glogg it's Friday. But my closest Ulta was out of that one. I might swing by over the weekend and see if they've gotten more in, or I might try the one on the other side of town.