Opening of Hermes, Pavillion, Kuala Lumpur.

Eric Fam

Eric
Oct 4, 2006
Dear All,

The store is going to celebrate the opening of their flagship store in Malaysia. That makes two! LOL. Double the chance of my impending bankruptcy. The opening ceremony and party starts at 7pm, Thursday, 17th January.

Anyone in Malaysia going? Am tempted just to fly down from Penang for the party. I love the theatricals - the horses and ribbons and all. Will check flights

Will give you all the dirty and full report of sightings.

Eric

I haven't been to KL since 1983 (political protest), but the DH is headed there this weekend. Where is the Pavilion? Need to send him on my behalf!

How was their inventory? Fun to look around?

The inventory was so-so as the store was still very new. The upper floor was not even open to the public yet. There was a Parchemin Lindy (insert "drool"), some Evelyns, quite a lot of silk scarves, bangles and accesories. DH wanted to look at agendas but they didn't have any of them. The SAs were friendly and welcoming but obviously still fairly new to the H world (we learn so much here on this forum, it's amazing). ;)

I sure will ms piggy & I'm sure the out-of -town special guest :ninja:& I can remember the details if we don't get too sloshed & star-struck:roflmfao: Two heads are better than one!!! Come on Eric, book that flight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!