Oops Second reveal in less than a week

So as some of you may know I sold two of my bags to fund two other bags that I wanted. I went yesterday to pick up my second bag. She is my first DA piece and I am excited/terrified to use her. But I love her already. View attachment 2724984
I couldn't decide if I wanted the 25 or the 30 but decided to go with the 30. The one the SA brought out had the leather tabs curling up and wrinkling. So I asked if she had another one. She smiled at me and asked if I was looking for MIF. I said no because I never thought I would find one. She handed me the second bag and there it was. View attachment 2724986 I had to try to hide my excitement and gave her a good look over. She is perfect! Thank you for sharing my excitement with me!!

Congrats, don't be afraid to enjoy your beautiful bag!

So as some of you may know I sold two of my bags to fund two other bags that I wanted. I went yesterday to pick up my second bag. She is my first DA piece and I am excited/terrified to use her. But I love her already. View attachment 2724984
I couldn't decide if I wanted the 25 or the 30 but decided to go with the 30. The one the SA brought out had the leather tabs curling up and wrinkling. So I asked if she had another one. She smiled at me and asked if I was looking for MIF. I said no because I never thought I would find one. She handed me the second bag and there it was. View attachment 2724986 I had to try to hide my excitement and gave her a good look over. She is perfect! Thank you for sharing my excitement with me!!
Congrats on your 1st DA. I think because of the update design in Oct for the speedy, they are shipping more Speedy from France to the US instead of making more. Enjoy her.