Oops! I did it again......

^^ HOLY CRAP...you sold your plat. Lily, Coachmommy?!?!? :faint::faint::faint: OMG, I would die!!

Ok, now that I'm over the shock, lol...

Hey Cverhoff, you confused me again, woman!! This time I thought you were calling out for our beloved Oopsididitagain! :P Seriously, though, CONGRATS!!! I know you debated for a while about this one. I'm glad to see you took the plunge!! It's gorgy...I LOVE that color trim!! CONGRATS!!!

wowwwwww!! please post pics when this beauty has arrived!
i have always wanted this lily but could never justified the price..
may be seeing your pictures will finally make me take the plunge :biggrin:

LOL....you know, after I typed the title I thought about Oopsididitagain..LOL :P

Thank you! I'm excited! I was "iffy" about the orange/red trim. I originally was wanting the white or brown trim so that it would be more neutral but this bag looks best in the red trim IMO. It just stands out really well against the canvas. I already have a red bag (crimson zoe) but I thought this is a diff red and diff style so why not?! I'm glad I have the Gigi and now the Lily. I think they will be great bags to switch back and forth throughout the summer. I'm AMAZED how much I love my Gigi. I was so scared of the size at first but now that I've been using her for over a week, I'm used to the size and LOVE carrying it. :biggrin: Funny, how we just go bigger, and bigger with our bags as time goes by.. LOL

Last edited:
wowwwwww!! please post pics when this beauty has arrived!
i have always wanted this lily but could never justified the price..
may be seeing your pictures will finally make me take the plunge :biggrin:

I promise to post lots of pics. I have been eyeing this bag for quite some time too but just couldn't justify paying $400 or more for it until this deal appeared. The seller also accepts full refunds and free shipping, decided to take a chance. I can always return if its not for me. I'll know within the first minute if she's a keeper! I'm just worried about the weight. I know I'll love the bag! HOPING its a tad lighter than the leather Lily. We'll see!

^^ HOLY CRAP...you sold your plat. Lily, Coachmommy?!?!? :faint::faint::faint: OMG, I would die!!

Ok, now that I'm over the shock, lol...

Hey Cverhoff, you confused me again, woman!! This time I thought you were calling out for our beloved Oopsididitagain! :P Seriously, though, CONGRATS!!! I know you debated for a while about this one. I'm glad to see you took the plunge!! It's gorgy...I LOVE that color trim!! CONGRATS!!!
Ah, thanks baglady, you made my whole day when I came home to read these sweet, kind words. I love you right back!!! I've barely returned home from Disneyland & very tired but will be back on tPF tomorrow.